Who Should Register?
These courses are designed for eLearning professionals in mind:
- eLearning Program Managers/Directors
- Instructional Designers
- Trainers/Talent Development Managers
- OD & HR Professionals
- Performance Coaches & Mentors
- Educational Administrators & Teachers
What are some of the Course Benefits?
Some of the benefits you will accrue are as follows:
- eCoaching: We offer one FREE introduction session. This 60-minute group coaching sessions for participants will prepare you for each course and learning path so that expectations are clear.
- Network: Offers an opportunity to create professional connections that extend beyond the classroom.
- Discounts at learning events: Automatically receive $50 off the annual ELICE conference delegate tuition if you register for any course during the year.
- Expertise: Each course is prepared and delivered by an authority with at least 15 years of experience within the field.
- Certification: Boost your credentials and competencies! Earn a Certificate from eLearning Innovators upon successful completion of each course.
- Community: Automatically gain access to our thought leadership articles, periodic Webinars and annual conference as a member of our community.Through online virtual groups and community of practice, you can request to be paired with other practitioners in our community from around the globe. No matter where you live, you will be able to engage with others just like you, seeking to enhance their eLearning practice.
Why Should You / Your Team Participate?
- Equip you with fresh insights, practical tools, tips & techniques
- Guide you as you seek to facilitate other’s growth through virtual and blended learning approaches
- Boost your eLearning competencies remotely, at the convenience of your own home or office
- Provide you with resources to use in developing your career regardless of your physical location
Why Should You Join the ELI Community?
Find out more about the full perks of joining our eLearning Innovators eCommunity here
Course Logistics & Tuition
- Course Duration: Each learning path is made up of a series of short-courses. Each course lasts roughly 3o-minutes to 1-hour long delivered at per course schedule. Each course is made up of 1-hour live introduction session with instructor-led training, plus virtual discussions, activities, tools for your practice, and feedback from Dr. Penina Lam, your eLearning Coach.
- Course Instructor: Dr. Penina Lam, eLearning Coach. Additional instructors and expert speakers may be brought in to contribute to the program.
- Delivery Format: Each learning path begins with an introduction session “Online workshops (Webinars). See course schedule. The rest of the sessions are self-paced for your access anytime. Custom face-to-face options are also available with advance booking.
- How to Connect: You will need access to a computer/tablet with Internet connectivity. Use the links provided to login during each scheduled class meeting.
- Group Registration: Please be sure to register in advance to ensure a seat is reserved for your team members. Note that group delegations are encouraged and receive group discount.
- Single Class Registration: Kindly note that you can register to attend one individual class within a Learning Path (series) by Contacting Us here.
- Customized Coaching: Book a session for one-on-one or small group coaching. Contact Us for a quote and to schedule.