ELI is a boutique consulting and digital learning solutions firm, specializing in organizational development (OD) and virtual knowledge management (KM) solutions. We offer instructional design, development, and delivery solutions to organizations seeking customized learning and development solutions that are conducted virtually and/or on-site.
Dr. Lam, ELI’s CEO recognized was by BMO in Ottawa, on Oct. 25, 2018 during the annual BMO Celebrating Women event in Ottawa for remarkable contributions to business and the community. Read press release here.
Why Digital Learning?
We believe that using digital media for learning (eLearning) is a powerful tool for individual/organizational learning and change – and that’s our focus! ELI exists to guide our partners to leverage Mobile & Web-based technologies (ICTs) to boost learning and performance – across ages, countries, educational levels, and sectors.
Working with partners, we help organizations to:
- design organizational development and knowledge management strategies
- develop learning initiatives that maximize the use of ICTs to cut costs and generate efficiencies
- design instruction and develop quality learning materials
- foster inclusive and equitable quality educational practices
- create learning environments that promote lifelong learning opportunities for ALL – no matter where one lives or works.
What is our approach? SMART