ELI is an EdTech consulting and digital learning solutions firm, specializing in soft-skills on-demand training, organizational development (OD) and virtual knowledge management (KM) solutions.
We offer instructional design, content development, and delivery services to organizations seeking customized learning and development solutions. Our services are conducted virtually and/or on-site; in embedded teams.
Contact us for a personalized consultation, demo, and full catalog.
ELI’s CEO was recognized as the 2018 honoree for Innovation & Global Growth, during the annual BMO Celebrating Women event in Ottawa for her remarkable contributions to business and the community. Read press release here.
Why Digital Learning?
We believe that using digital media for learning (eLearning) is a powerful tool for individual/organizational learning and change – and that’s our focus! ELI exists to guide our partners to leverage Mobile & Web-based technologies (ICTs) to boost learning and performance – across ages, countries, educational levels, and sectors.
Working with partners, we help organizations to:
- design and develop quality learning materials and tools.
- co-create organizational development and knowledge management strategies.
- develop and deliver learning initiatives that leverage ICTs by cutting costs and generating efficiencies.
What are our Values?
As a social enterprise, we put people first. We have supported thousands of educator development training by providing workshops and sharing resources globally. We champion SDGs and foster digital learning initiatives because we believe in:
- fostering inclusive and equitable quality training/educational practices.
- creating learning environments that promote lifelong learning opportunities for ALL – no matter where one lives or works.
What is our approach? SMART VIEW POSTER